How to submit a Travel Notification form

If you are planning to referee outside of Montana, U.S. Soccer requires you to notify the SRC so we can verify your licenses are in good standing and current with U.S. Soccer so out of state assignors can assign you to matches. It's very easy and only takes a few minutes. You will receive a digital copy of your license once completed. 

Log into OMS and under the Administration menu, select "Submit Travel Notification". 

Visit the Tournament Assignors page for information on our in-state and regional tournaments.